The Kawasaki Drag Day is back for 2021!
A fun and low-key social event for exhilarating action at Meremere Dragway.
Register on the day. Spot prizes to be won!
Great value at only $50. Kawasaki riders go free!
Catering and coffee onsite.
A selection of Kawasaki road bikes will be on display.
TIMINGS FOR THE DAY:
10am Sign in / Registration
11am First Pass commences
1pm Lunch break
3pm Final Pass
3:15pm Prize Giving
– NO ALCOHOL. NO DRUGS. NO GANG PATCHES. NO PETS. NO FIREWORKS
– 10km speed limit around all internal roads of the facility, including staging lanes and return road.
– All bikes must have a current WOF and Registration. This will be checked.
– All riders must have a current licence which allows them to ride the bike they are on.
– If you want to run your street legal motorcycles faster than 10 seconds for the quarter mile, you will require a Drag Racing Licence and the bike must undergo Tech Inspection.
See www.meremeredragway.co.nz for more information.
– Full street riding apparel is required, including leathers or suitable textile pants and jacket, boots, gloves and helmet.
– If you are running quicker than 10 seconds, a full one piece leather suit is required.
– Entries: All participants must fill in and sign an entry form.
JOIN KAWASAKI FOR AN EXHILARATING TRACK DAY AT HAMPTON DOWNS NATIONAL CIRCUIT!
Kawasaki is proud to present the Kawasaki Track Day at Hampton Downs on Friday 12th February 2021.
Join Kawasaki on the national circuit for an unforgettable day at Hampton Downs.
The day is incredible value at only $180 or $140 for Kawasaki riders.
Garage spaces available to book directly during registration process for $50.
Sign-on from 7.30am, riding from 9am.
There are 4 classes:
The Kawasaki Track Day is a fun and low-pressure day to enjoy the closed-course environment. This is not a race day. Please ride at your comfort level and chose the appropriate group for your speed and skill-level.
Faster riders dropping down classes will be moved into the appropriate class.
Demo bikes are not be available on-track. Please consult with your local Kawasaki dealer if you would like to try a new Kawasaki.
Get in quick as spaces are limited. Please register online at linktr.ee/kawasakinz