Kawasaki Demo in the Dirt
12 OCTOBER 10am to 4pm
Come and join Team Green and enjoy the 2020 range of off-road Kawasaki motorcycles at the Kawasaki Sand Track in Mercer, 30 mins South of Auckland.
There will be a free BBQ and refreshments will be available and coffee available to purchase on the day.
If you are bringing your own Kawasaki (other brands not permitted) please sign-in on the day at the Team Green area. The day is free of charge and there is no need to pre-register although it is advised should you wish to demo a Kawasaki on the day. Protective gear is not provided and is required to ride.
Pre-register your demo booking below or to see more information about the day scroll further down
Kawasaki Sand Track
- Mercer Kawasaki Sand Track is a sand-based motocross facility which has a mini track and a main track available to ride. The facility is run by Pukekohe Motorcycle Club. To see more details on the facility visit Pukekohe Motorcycle Club. The sand offers a safe and relatively easy riding experience with minimal jumps and obstacles.
- Demo in the Dirt is aimed to be a fun day for ages 7 and up. The ENI Kawasaki Race Team will be set up onsite and technical staff will be offering free technical advice and dirt bike setup info to Kawasaki riders.
- Kawasaki riders are welcome to bring their Kawasaki’s along to ride for free. Other brands are not permitted. If you are not a Kawasaki rider you are welcome to pre-register, using the form above, to ride a demo Kawasaki or turn up on the day and register. Please note that pre-registered riders get preference so please do not be offended if you get turned away due to full bookings.
- Please park in the Mini Track carpark. Cars are NOT permitted to park outside the gates. Overflow carparking will be in the Main track carpark.
- Kawasaki will have media covering the event. If you would like to be excluded from any video or photos please talk to Kawasaki staff on the day.
- The Kawasaki Sand Track is an all-weather track so it is unlikely the day will be cancelled but please keep an eye on the events page on Facebook under Kawasaki NZ for latest updates.
Kawasaki Demo in the Dirt
- Please enter using Gate 1 for the main track and gate 2 for the mini track, once the main carpark is full please use gate 1 and the overflow parking area
- Entrance to the event can be found opposite Muddy Waters and Mobil Service Station. Follow the gravel driveway parallel to the river. Event will be signposted from SH1
- Feel free to set up pop-up tents, camping chairs, BBQ’s and settle in for the day
- NO PARKING on the driveway. This is not permitted
- Register to ride at the Team Green area from 9am.
- Kawasaki riders ride FREE but still need to sign-in at the Team Green area. Please also sign in at the Team Green area for demo rides