Kawasaki New Zealand is now seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join our Hamilton distribution center. The KNZ team is positive, fun and cohesive while striving to drive our growth and continued success.
The successful candidate’s duties will include: Shipping container devanning, using a forklift to unload shipping containers, inwards good receipting, picking, packing, dispatch and ensuring our Dealers receive what they require quickly and efficiently. General cleaning and maintenance will also be required.
Key skills required:
- Prompt, professional and friendly
- Good time management and attention to details
- Experience in the motor/motorcycle industry, particularly a general familiarity with parts’ names and systems would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Specific knowledge of Kawasaki product, while not critical, would also be useful
- A valid forklift license would be good but is not a requirement
This is a full time role, 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. On the odd occasion (with plenty of notice) weekend work could be required to help with shows or events.
Kawasaki works from modern offices in Te Rapa, Hamilton, and is part of the wider Verhoeven Group. Growth and promotion opportunities exist both within Kawasaki and the wider Group.
To apply, visit listing on seek.co.nz here: